FACILITIES - David Young
- Building Maintenance & Grounds - Parishioners who make repairs to the building and care for the grounds of the parish. Contact David Young 502.477.0023
- Religious Education – Parishioners who teach Catholic beliefs, traditions, and values to children and youth. Contact Becky Culver @ 502.774.3167
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) – Parishioners who assist adults in learning (or re-learning) the teachings, values, and practices of the Catholic faith. Contact the parish office @ 502.477.6676
- Youth Ministry – Parishioners who assist the Coordinator of Youth Ministry in Catechesis, prayer, and service opportunities. Contact Becky Culver @502.774.3167
- Cub/Boy Scouts – Cub Scouts meet Thursdays @ 6:30 pm. Contact Peter Rendon @ 502.645.6960
WORSHIP - Kevin Stemmle
- Altar Servers – Assist the priest during liturgy. Adults and youths are encouraged to participate. Contact Peter Rendon @ 502.645.6960
- Art and Environment – Parishioners who decorate the church and other parish areas during various events and throughout the liturgical seasons. They also care for altar linens. Contact the parish office @ 502.477.6676
- Eucharistic Minister – Serves Holy Communion at the liturgy and/or takes communion to the homebound. Contact Fr. Brandon DeToma @ 502.477.6676
- Hospitality/Usher – Greets all attendees before Mass and assist those in need of seating. They also collect the weekly offering during Mass. Contact the parish office @ 502.477.6676
- Lector – Proclaims the Scriptures at Mass and other services. Contact the parish office @ 502.477.6676
- Music Ministry – Leads the assembly in song at the weekend Masses and other Masses. Contact Mary Creed @ 502.477.5434
- Nursing Home Communion Ministry – Volunteers who take Communion to our nursing home residents. Contact Deacon Carl Fahringer @ 502.477.6676
- Sacristan – Parishioners who care for the sacristy, church, and contents. Also prepare the sacred vessels and other items needed for each liturgy and properly store those items after the conclusion of Mass. Contact the parish office @ 502.477.6676
PARISH LIFE - Kenny Harryman
- Bereavement Meal – Volunteers who provide prepared dishes and assist in serving a meal for a celebration of life following a funeral. Contact Kenny Harryman @ 502.389.7114
- Community Outreach - Parishioners who conduct activities to better the Taylorsville and Spencer County community with food drives, calling or visiting with our elderly and homebound. Contact Kevin Stemmle @ 502.931.0044
- Healing Blanket – Parishioners who make blankets with rosary pockets for distribution to the sick within our Parish. Contact Donna Gahlinger @502.477.6421
- Respect Life – Parishioners who promote respect and protection for all of God’s people.
- Social Hospitality – Parishioners who bring our church community together through social activities and events. Contact Kenny Harryman @ 502.389.7114 or Leslie Zoeller @ 502.477.6992
- Stewardship – Team who assists parishioners with sharing their time and talent, to fulfill their baptismal call to engage in the works of the parish.
- Welcomers – Parishioners who serve as greeters and coordinate monthly meetings for those interested in becoming members of All Saints Parish.